Meteorology 101 Extra Credit Summary Report
The final summary report is due by the last regular day of class. Using the information you gathered in your daily observations, prepare a summary of your observations over a period of at least four weeks. The following must be included:
1) Graphs of
- maximum and minimum temperature over time (days)
- barometric pressure over time (days)
- humidity over time (days)
- number of daylight hours over time (days)
Graphs may be created via software or by hand (using graph paper).
2) A discussion of your graphs, including their relation to each other. Summarize your precipitation observations. Summarize your written observations for the quarter and what you learned and/or would like to learn more about. This portion of the report should be between 2-3 pages, typed, single spaced lines, size 12 font.