Kevin's Home Page
CIS 141 Syllabus
CIS 141 Assignment List
CIS 141 Extras
Return to the OC Homepage
Course CIS 141 - Programming
Course Description: An introduction to programming
Course Objectives: Upon Completion of this course you
will be able to:
1. Understand the general approach to structured analysis and
2. Differentiate between the various types of algorithms and
their appropriate uses.
3. Construct program logic using Nassi-Schneiderman charts.
4. Understand the different types of program structures.
5. Define data types and program operations, which include
logic, I/O, arithmetic, loops and decision.
6. Construct functions (sub-programs).
7. Design programs which utilize arrays and/or files.